We create videos.
Products. Promotion. Aerial.
Can I pay by card?
Yes, apart from AMEX, we accept all the major credit and debit cards. Once you accept a quote we have provided, a 30% deposit is due to be paid to get started. The rest would be due on completion of the project.
When will my video be ready?
- We need to find a suitable time and day to film the video.
- We might need to do a voice-over if your video requires it.
- A suitable piece of music needs to be added.
- Then the video needs to be edited, and it will be sent to you for review.
- If you want to tweak things, the video will be amended and then it will signed off and uploaded to Vimeo and you will receive the video file.
How much does it cost?
Every video is different and the time it takes for filming and editing is always dependent on the project. So tell us what you’re looking for, and we will be able to give you a quote.
Can I put pop music on my video?
No, unfortunately not (unless you have written permission to use a song from the singer and song-writer). There are different websites out there that either provide free music (meaning free to download and free to use commercially), and great websites where you can buy a music track for your commercial video.
Where can I use my video?
Anywhere you like. You can upload it to your own YouTube channel, or Vimeo and simply add a link to the web pages where you want to display the video.
Can I get the video on a USB?
Yes, no problem.