Online Calendar Scheduling
How it works with WordPress.
Scheduling Software allows you to add a calendar to your website so that your clients or website visitors can book an appointment with you.
The way they normally work is this:
- You have an account with a calendar software (they are usually monthly payments, and you can get a simple one for not very much, such like £10 a month, sometimes even less, or free).
- Once you have an account, you would then tell the calendar, which slots the client can pick. You wouldn’t want them to be able to pick 11 PM at night for example. You can be very specific, and let them pick 15 min slots, or one-hour slots at certain times of day.
- Some software allows you to accept payment for a slot, so if someone picks a slot, they would then be asked to submit payment and you can determine how much per time slot.
- This is where you need either a Paypal or Stripe account, so that you can accept payments.
- You would then give your web developer either access to your calendar provider and they can get the code they need, or you can find the integration code and send it to your web developer or even add it yourself.
- The look and feel of the calendar is determined by the provider and if you have the chance to amend it, this would be done on the provider website, but not your own website.
Calendar Software we have used