[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]This was a bit of strange one. In Germany, apparently photography of politicians is different, and quite formal, mostly studio based. So my client decided to fly me in and organised a day’s photography at different places around his town to have photographs taken of him – in context. The photographs are now used for his political campaign to become mayor of the town. Have a look: Stefan Baetke[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_masonry_media_grid grid_id=”vc_gid:1471353419369-f1551ca0-cced-0″ include=”7275,7278,7277,7276,7274,7273,7272,7271,7270″][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Differences between WordPress.com and Self-hosted WordPress
- The best apps to organise your business life and improve your website
- Free vs paid email – what is the difference?
- The top 5 reasons you shouldn’t have a slideshow on your website
- Do I need an SSL Certificate for my website – SSL benefits for SEO
- Scheduling Software for your website
- How to keep your website legal
- What is the difference between web hosting and business hosting?
- Useful articles that help with digital marketing
- Working from home – a simple guide