[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]Ashwood Scotland Ltd are a construction company based in Bathgate. For their new website, they required photographs of recent projects they worked on. So we had a whistle-stop tour of Livingston, Broxburn, Uphall and Edinburgh and I took photographs of different buildings the company had worked on.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_masonry_media_grid grid_id=”vc_gid:1471351183749-8274bc1b-9b41-2″ include=”7237,7249,7248,7247,7246,7245,7244,7243,7242,7241,7240,7239,7238″][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Differences between WordPress.com and Self-hosted WordPress
- The best apps to organise your business life and improve your website
- Free vs paid email – what is the difference?
- The top 5 reasons you shouldn’t have a slideshow on your website
- Do I need an SSL Certificate for my website – SSL benefits for SEO
- Scheduling Software for your website
- How to keep your website legal
- What is the difference between web hosting and business hosting?
- Useful articles that help with digital marketing
- Working from home – a simple guide