[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]I have seen this many times that a client has a website implemented, and then unfortunately nothing happened after it went live. For a website to be found in google, it needs to be seen as an active entity. I am currently helping The Bath Hub in Falkirk – Bathroom Installers in Falkirk and Stirling – to spruce up their website and provide more content for their potential customers.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Differences between WordPress.com and Self-hosted WordPress
- The best apps to organise your business life and improve your website
- Free vs paid email – what is the difference?
- The top 5 reasons you shouldn’t have a slideshow on your website
- Do I need an SSL Certificate for my website – SSL benefits for SEO
- Scheduling Software for your website
- How to keep your website legal
- What is the difference between web hosting and business hosting?
- Useful articles that help with digital marketing
- Working from home – a simple guide